Complaint Review: SCAM!!!! Brookstone Law, Vito Torchia Jr. Damian Kutzner, United Law Group, Sean Rutledge, Robert Buscho are a SCAM!!!!

• Submitted: Sat, February 26, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, November 12, 2012

• Reported By: Please Help — Los Angeles California United States of America
4000 Macarthur Blvd St 1110 Newport Beach, California United States of America

Brookstone Law, Vito Torchia Jr. Damian Kutzner, United Law Group, Sean Rutledge, Robert Buscho are a SCAM!!!! SCAM!!!!!!! Newport Beach, California

*Consumer Comment: The law suit is real

*Consumer Comment: Are there any Satisfied customers?

*Consumer Suggestion: Brookstone Law is the Same as United Law Group

*Consumer Comment: I beg your pardon?.. These guys saved my home!

*UPDATE Employee: Current employee at Brookstone Law W/insider info!

*UPDATE Employee: A MESSAGE FROM BROOKSTONE LAW PC

Its all the same thing. Damian Kutzner started United Law Group about two years ago with his puppet attorney Sean Rutledge. Damian Kutzner has a 6 million dollar judgment against him from the FTC (http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2009/07/globalmgt.shtm) so his name legally can not be on any business. After United Law Group was raided by the FBI for not servicing clients Damian filed for Bankruptcy and evacuated the building.

He was then caught stealing from the building he was forced to leave. Damian is now running another puppet attorney who used to work for United Law Group Vito Torchia Jr! You would think he would be smarter than to see what happened to Sean Rutledge and Robert Buscho and Christian M Dillon. But as its happened for thousands of years history does repeat itself.

Brookstone Law (http://www.brookstone-law.com) which is really United Law Group, with all the same people is located at 4000 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 1110 Newport Beach, CA 92660. If you have been scammed by United Law Group! Your money, file and mastermind behind the scamming is located at this address. Go inside and ask for DAMIAN KUTZNER he will be there as well as his other company Serious Pimp. I wonder if SNOOP DOGG and MIKE the "Situation" know that they are dealing with a criminal who has ruined thousands of lives.

Check out this link for proof, Its all here: (((link redacted)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2011 12:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCAM-Brookstone-Law-Vito-Torchia-Jr-Damian-Kutzner-United-Law-Group-Sean-Rutledge-Robert-Buscho-are-a-SCAM/Newport-Beach-California-92660/Brookstone-Law-Vito-Torchia-Jr-Damian-Kutzner-United-Law-Group-Sean-Rutledge-Robert-B-700272. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCAM!!!! Brookstone Law, Vito Torchia Jr. Damian Kutzner, United Law Group, Sean Rutledge, Robert Buscho are a SCAM!!!!

The law suit is real

AUTHOR: anonymous - (USA)

The law suit is set to go to court within the next several weeks. There was a set back due to a part of the law suit that was not being allowed by the courts.  The last update I got was the part of the law suit that was not permitted is now being allowed and is set to move forward.

Are there any Satisfied customers?

AUTHOR: Dan - (United States of America)

I was seriously considering paying Brookstone $1250 up front for a third party evaluation of my case, then $3000, then $250 a month till the end of the law suit. Is this a scam? They have actual cases in the court system right now, you can see them for yourself. Can anyone give me some firsthand info on this? There have got to be some plaintiffs out there, who have comments, Thanks

#3 Consumer Suggestion

Brookstone Law is the Same as United Law Group

AUTHOR: Brookstone Conerns - (United States of America)

I have been struggling for the last couple of years to keep my home, I catch up and fall behind again on my mortgage and the economy is just not getting better for me. I have tried everything, to no avail. I started trying to work with my lender (WAMU now Chase) back in 2008. I attempted to work with Chase and grew frustrated that after one year of sending and resending paperwork and them losing they denied my modification. I was in the exact same position as when I first contacted
them. After all the frustration of trying to work with them, I thought I had found the answer when I came across United Law Group. Anthony was very helpful at first and told me that they could help me. He took my information over the phone and "Qualified " me for a loan modification.
He told me that I qualified, but after my experience with Chase on me to work with them I was skeptical at best. Anthony re-assured me and told me that the difference between "ULG" and others was that they were going to file a class action lawsuit against my lender and use that as leverage to modify my loan.

HE SOLD ME, I paid my fee and that is when the nightmare started. after months of no return calls or emails I finally got a hold of someone. By this point I was looking for a refund, they told me that the reason I did not get a modification was that I had too much credit card debt and needed to enroll in "Debt Settlement", since I was mad at their lack of customer service, to "make it up to me" they would give me a discount on that service, that they also provided, they told me that they had
addressed their issues and "moving forward" it would not happen again.

I GOT SOLD AGAIN!!! A few months later I called to get an update, their phones were no longer working, panicking I went on line and found out that they had been raided by the FTC, FBI, the BAR, I found out that the major reason they got shut down is that they promised thousands of people (myself included) that they would sue my bank and NEVER FILED ONE
CASE.

Needless to say I am still in the same situation except I am out thousands of dollars and I am still struggling to make my mortgage payment. I am still trying to save my house, that is when I heard about Brookstone Law and that they were suing the banks. I contacted Brookstone and imagine my surprise when on the other end of the phone  was familiar to me, It was Anthony!!

The same person from ULG who I had first spoken to a year and a half earlier and never returned my calls while he was at ULG. I did a search of Brookstone Law and found out that it is the SAME PEOPLE AS ULG, THE SAME  ATTORNEY (the one that did not get disbarred) and the same people orchestrating a new SCAM, with the same "master thief" Damian Kutzner
behind ULG. I feel silly enough to have been fooled by them twice  already. I WILL NOT BE FOOLED AGAIN! BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE!

I beg your pardon?.. These guys saved my home!

AUTHOR: polynikes - (United States of America)

First of all, it's pretty obvious that alot of the stuff you read about Brookstone Law here and in other places in the blog world is smoke and mirrors generated by the entities that this firm is suing. These banks have had Brookstone in their sights for awhile now, and having the deepest pockets imaginable makes it simple for them to confuse homeowners so much that they do nothing and eventually are living in their car. I considered all of this, and I researched Kutzner and Torchia before going to the firm with my loan information to see if I could qualify for one of their suits. Although a bit surprised that there was an upfront retainer of five thousand dollars, I eventually put my trust in the attorney and banking analyst who explained to me the details of the lawsuit and how my loan was fraudulant.
Well, that was in October of last year. And although the case has not settled yet, I have not heard a word from Bank of America since the firm notified them that I am suing. I have not made a mortgage payment in almost two years now, had been served a notice of default and a notice of trustee's sale, and now the whole foreclosure nightmare has stopped.
I realize that there are no guarantees in litigation. Ever. And I may end up losing my home eventually if we make it to jury trial and lose. But every court transcript I've read from the case I'm on has favored the plaintiff greatly, so I like everything I'm seeing so far. Who cares if Kutzner designed the software systems for ULG, or if Torchia was "of counsel" for them when their doors were kicked in!? These guys have been completely professional from day one, and to anyone out there who chooses to resist retaining a law firm--- and loses their house because of it--- I hope they use their own judgement next time instead of believing anonymous dirt on the net that is half-cocked, at best.

Photos:

Current employee at Brookstone Law W/insider info!

AUTHOR: leeon - (United States of America)

It is all true!! I work at Brookstone Law and I am planning to leave soon!! The entire situation there is very shady. When you get a phone call from them they make it sound as if they are some sort of official group that will lead a "joinder / class action case" against the banks. They never tell you how much it will cost you to join until they have worked your emotions. The employees are also trained and hired based off of playing the emotions of the people they call / clients. It is true that Vito is the puppet of Kutzner and Kutzner is operating the business. This place is making lots of money and they make it sound as if it is a sure thing with the way they will go after the banks. Even when you get hired there as an employee they lie to you. I would not pay these people to do legal work, especially if they lie to there own employees then they will lie and decieve there clients. To be honest there are plenty other law firms out there and Brookstone should be the last resort or not an option at all. Like I said there are plenty of other lawyers out there. They also work their employees 10-12 hours a day 6 days a week. They get away with it by contracting their employees as "indepenant contractors" and they pay their employees through a "so called temp agency" from a corp. in Nevada. These people are barley legal and I hope that they get what they deserve. They play with the emotions of employees and their clients. Vito Torchia's rebutal against the original report is laughable and just part of the smoke and mirrors!!! This place should be investigated further!!!!!! You all will hear more from me I will be quiting this next pay period..

A MESSAGE FROM BROOKSTONE LAW PC

AUTHOR: BROOKSTONE LAW - (United States of America)

A MESSAGE FROM VITO TORCHIA, JR., MANAGING ATTORNEY OF BROOKSTONE LAW PC Please be aware that people are using anonymous negative postings on the Internet to defame Brookstone Law, PC, and its attorneys and staff. They are posing as alleged clients or alleged potential clients and these claims are wholly untrue fabrications intended only to harm the public and impair our ability to serve our current and potential clientele. They are also allege that either I or Brookstone Law is somehow responsible for the actions of attorneys that use to work for a former client called United Law Group, Inc. Neither I nor anyone who works for Brookstone Law have anything to do with those actions.

Due to the posting of Cease and Desist letters on the Philip Kramer, Esq. website, and the posting of similar warnings to consumers by attorney Mitchell J. Stein on his website, we believe individuals associated with the affiliates and Non-Attorney “Ambassadors” of Kramer & Kaslow, K2 Law, Matt Davis, Esq., or Mass Litigation Associates, are posting the defamatory comments on the Internet, where anonymous false accusations and defamatory slanders may be published without verification, proof or consequence.

The posted accusations are false statements created to try to prohibit Brookstone Law from helping homeowners. Brookstone Law is not affiliated in any way with Kramer & Kaslow, K2 Law, Matt Davis, Esq., or Mass Litigation Associates, or their affiliates, associates and Ambassadors. Please also note these posts are not from clients of Brookstone Law, PC, and in fact, positive unsolicited endorsements of our services from our clients may be found on this website by clicking on the Real Estate/EED sidebar tab on the home page. We are dedicated to fighting for our clients and their rights and adhering to the highest ethical and legal standards in our work; we welcome any legitimate comments or inquiries about Brookstone Law, PC, its attorneys, staff or services and will gladly and personally respond to them. For immediate information, please contact our Consumer Protection Department at (800) 489-0734 or at ConsumerAlert@Brookstone-Law.com.