Complaint Review: SCAM - Www.creditreport.com; MNI*CREDITRPT SERVICES

• Submitted: Sun, May 25, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, May 25, 2008

• Reported By:Bartlett Illinois
SCAM - Www.creditreport.com; MNI*CREDITRPT SERVICES
www.creditreport.com , California U.S.A.

Www.creditreport.com; MNI*CREDITRPT SERVICES SCAM - Www.creditreport.com; MNI*CREDITRPT SERVICES I am being charged monthly for reports we have never seen and they claim my account doesn't exist but still send us e-mails evey month. Free Credit Report California

I signed myself and my husband up because we have different last names and credit histories. I WAS able to cancel my account but because I signed HIM up they TOLD me he had to call and cancel. So, he called and they said they could not find an account for him, but we are still being charged on the credit card we share (each with our own name on it). In addition the are also sending him a nice alert e-mail that he STILL doesn't have any credit problems and links to his 'reports' that are never there.

Bartlett, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/25/2008 07:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCAM-Wwwcreditreportcom-MNICREDITRPT-SERVICES/California/Wwwcreditreportcom-MNICREDITRPT-SERVICES-SCAM-Wwwcreditreportcom-MNICREDITRPT-SE-334739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCAM - Www.creditreport.com; MNI*CREDITRPT SERVICES