Complaint Review: SCENTURA CREATIONS

SCENTURA CREATIONS
Louisville, Kentucky United States of America

SCENTURA CREATIONS Rob and Ricky Zuckert VERY good people Louisville, Kentucky

*Consumer Suggestion: You Have To Check Out This Website

*Author of original report: response

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Whatever

Rob and Ricki Zuckert were a VERY important part of my life.  A LOT of people get on here and bash the opportunity that they offer (through Scentura Creations).  Well...most of those people never (really) gave their opportunity a chance.  Just like with any "sales" job.....it's hard, but rewarding!!!!  Not everyone is meant for sales or running their own business.  Doesn't mean that the opportunity isn't real.  I was an office owner that ran an office in Cincinnatti (after being recruited in Louisville, KY).  I was VERY successful!!!!!!  I LOVED the company, but had some (personal) things happen, in my life, that caused me to leave.  It had NOTHING to do with the company being bad!!!!!!

It was one of the BEST experiences in my life!  I'm VERY glad that I was a part of a company that was supervised by Rob and Ricki Zuckert.  I have memories that will last me a lifetime.  The money was great, and the opportunity was real.  If you do exactly what they tell you, and you give it a REAL shot; then you will have a chance to be successful.  I get really tired of people bashing these great people, and the opportunity that they try to give.  Just because the opportunity wasn't "for them".  If you didn't make it; then it doesn't mean that you are "weak" or "lazy".  It, also, doesn't mean that the opportunity wasn't real.  It, just, means it wasn't for you.

When I look back on my experiences with Rob and Ricki Zuckert......I have nothing but fond memories.  These two taught me what good management was supposed to be like.  They taught me to have big dreams, and to reach for those dreams......to do whatever (hard work) it took to get there.  They taught me how to be a GREAT salesman, and how to run a business.  I lost touch with them, over the years, but I searched for them for a LONG time.  I had to let them know how much of an inspiration they were to me.

Thank you Rob and Ricki!!!!  Keep doing what you are doing, and you will, eventually, get the respect that you deserve......from places like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2010 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCENTURA-CREATIONS/Louisville-Kentucky-40223/SCENTURA-CREATIONS-Rob-and-Ricky-Zuckert-VERY-good-people-Louisville-Kentucky-612138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCENTURA CREATIONS

#1 Consumer Suggestion

You Have To Check Out This Website

AUTHOR: John - (U.S.A.)

www dot onyx-wholesale dot com

Rob & Ricki are featured with their own tied-in website. Interesting reading for all.

response

AUTHOR: DBerry - (United States of America)

Obviously....you didn't read all of what I had to say.  I specified that I had personal reasons come up.  I worked for them for 2yrs; so I did have a wonderful experience.  If you want to be negative; then that's a you problem.  I was letting everyone know that it isn't this bogus program, scam, etc....  Again...If it didn't work out for you; then sorry, but it isn't their fault.

I have no reason to say positive things; because I don't work for them, anymore!  I'm saying them because it's true!

The only reason that I knew about the negativity was because I tried to look them up.........to say hi, and thank them........and this site comes up (with all of the negativity).  I didn't think it was right; so I posted this!

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Whatever

AUTHOR: Rio - (USA)

So why did you leave? Because it was such a great experience? Sorry, your story doesn't wash. "oh! I was having such a great experience here! but now I'm leaving!"

Yeah... whatever.