Complaint Review: SCI*STAMPS.COM

• Submitted: Thu, October 26, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 26, 2006

• Reported By:Elmendorf Texas
SCI*STAMPS.COM , California U.S.A.

SCI*STAMPS.COM being charged 15.99 on my credit card I called the number on my statement and they answer Stamps.com, get transferred to a company in the UK ,tell me that don't know who this company is. SCI*STAMPS.COM California

I don't know who SCI*STAMPS. They are charging me 15.99 on my card. Their phone number is answered as SCI STAMP.com, but I get transfer to a company in the UK! This makes me angry!!!

Elmendorf, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2006 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCISTAMPSCOM/California/SCISTAMPSCOM-being-charged-1599-on-my-credit-card-I-called-the-number-on-my-statemen-217823. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCI*STAMPS.COM