Complaint Review: SCI*STAMPS.COM

• Reported By:Galloway Ohio
SCI*STAMPS.COM
Internet U.S.A.

SCI*STAMPS.COM THIEFS AND HACKERS !!! Internet

I checked on my bank account this morning as I do EVERY DAY!!! To my surprise there is a charge on there for $17.94 from SCI*STAMPS.COM.. Dugh!!! I number one do not collect stamps and if I need stamps I go to the post office.. Does anyone know who these people are?? I was just online Friday (yesterday) paying my bills and now this shows up..

All I can say is someon is HACKING into our computers after reading all the ripoff reports from everyone. I just count my lucky stars it is only for the $17.94. I am so sorry for the indivual who is getting sucked out of the $600+.. This has to STOP!!!

We need to take a stand and these people need to be stopped!!!!! I am putting a freeze on my debit card and my bank is sending me out a new one. I have already stopped all my online autodebits for now and called who I could. Giving it is the weekend and Monday is a holiday. So I really cant do much until Tuesday or Wednesday.

Take A Stand and FIGHT!!!! Lets get out money back and show them that they are messing with the wrong people!!!..

This is not the end for these HACKERS and they will be shown they are messing with the wrong people when they are caught!.

Ticked off
Galloway, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCISTAMPSCOM/internet/SCISTAMPSCOM-THIEFS-AND-HACKERS-Internet-413299. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCI*STAMPS.COM