Complaint Review: SCI*STAMPS.COM

• Submitted: Wed, February 28, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, February 28, 2007

• Reported By:Seminole Florida
Nationwide U.S.A.

SCI*STAMPS.COM I enrolled on February 5th, 2007, On February 28th, 2007 I called for cancellation and refund of my $24.99, I was told NO! There is a hidden clause in the fine print barring refunds! Nationwide

On February 5th, 2007 I enrolled in the SCI*Stamps.com program trial period. On February 12th, 2007 I joined RipoffReport.com and requested a subscription for the magazine, RIP-OFF REVENGE.

This new subscription gave me the low-down on the www.stamps.com Royal Rip-Off Program.

I sat on this knowledge until today, February 28th, 2007 when I decided to cancel out and get my money refunded. I never used any of their "services" including the free $5.00 postage they sent to me.When I called them I was told that, "Yes, We can cancel your account, But NO!, you cannot have your money back".

I asked "Tiffany" why and she got downright testy with me, "There is a rather hidden clause in the small print that says No Refunds!"This clause should be moved to a spot right next to the enrollment check box, NOT HIDDEN!

www.stamps.com SUCKS BIG TIME!!

Seminole, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/28/2007 03:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCISTAMPSCOM/nationwide/SCISTAMPSCOM-I-enrolled-on-February-5th-2007-On-February-28th-2007-I-called-for-cance-237437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCI*STAMPS.COM