Complaint Review: SCI*stamps

• Updated: Sat, January 24, 2009

• Reported By:Shelton Washington
SCI*stamps
sci*stamps.com Nationwide U.S.A.

SCI*stamps They charged my checking account for stamps I did not get or order. Internet

I ordered stamps on-line last month. I recieved them and the package to run stamps off on my printer. I paid $43 for the stamps and $43 for the package to print my own stamps at home.

I now am being charged $15.99 for something I have not used or ordered from this company that I have no idea who they are or what I am paying for as I never used anything on the printer or computer to make stamps.

Linda
Shelton, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/24/2009 09:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCIstamps/nationwide/SCIstamps-They-charged-my-checking-account-for-stamps-I-did-not-get-or-order-Internet-415617. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCI*stamps