Complaint Review: SCORE MARKETING

• Updated: Mon, August 05, 2013

• Reported By: anonymous — greenville South Carolina
SCORE MARKETING
700 Woodruff Rd. Greenville , South Carolina USA

SCORE MARKETING MATT WIDING LYINGGGGGGGGGGGG ITS COMMISSION AND STANDING INSIDE SAMS, COSCO and WAL-MARTS and BESTBUYS!!!! Greenville South Carolina

*UPDATE Employee: Score Marketing is the BEST company I've ever worked for!

THIS COMPANY IS BUGUS. WORKS WITH DTV at Sams Clubs and Cosco's and Wal-Mart and Best Buys.  They Sale direct TV while lying to customers about the discounts. Their rates do go up after a certain period. They talk about a huge opportunity that you have to work your butt off for but if you do not get it you make no money. Or better yet. MATT!!!!! says he will pay you up to 400 plus bucks a week and what not. When hes just trying to keep people in the build so he can make more money. SCUM!!!!! Lies none stop.

You do not get paid 12$ an hour thats a bunch of CRAP!!!!! ITS COMMISSION!!! if you do not get the money you earn they will spot you but once you start making money they take it back with out really informing you. They are a bunch of liers not to mention the admin and the BOSS are a thing how unprofessional is that!!!!

IF YOU GET A CALL FROM THIS COMPANY RUNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NAMES SCORE MARKETING THEIR NUMBER and website are here!!!!

IM TELLING YOU RUN do not waste your time!!! they lie and are out to just use people to make money!!!!

1-864-451-7909

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORE-MARKETING/Greenville-South-Carolina-29607/SCORE-MARKETING-MATT-WIDING-LYINGGGGGGGGGGGG-ITS-COMMISSION-AND-STANDING-INSIDE-SAMS-COS-1073253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORE MARKETING

Score Marketing is the BEST company I've ever worked for!

AUTHOR: Ramla - ()

I want to set the story straight... SCORE is the best company I have ever worked for.  Matt Widing is a leader and an honorable boss.  He has gone above and beyond to always be fair and a great mentor!  I have known and worked for him for 3 years.  In those 3 years I have finished college and maintained a position with this company. Matt Widing worked with my schedule and me the entire time. I could have taken a promotion, but he was always a great influence to get my degree. Now that I have graduated he has promoted me to run my own office in Sarasota, FL.

I am not sure why this person has made it a point to personally attack Matt Widing and his company Score Marketing.  The first thing that is discussed in the interview is the position in detail.  All of the things that this person had a problem with are gone over one by one in detail so there are no problems in the future, including a detailed employment contract that is signed before training begins.  I know what Matt's interviews are like because I shadowed him for months before I moved to FL to run my own office.

I can speculate as to why this person had bad things to say, but it is not worth my time.  I do wish that whomever wrote these slandering comments finds the right position and career path for them, but for many of us our job with Score Marketing has been a dream come true!! If you do not believe me read the testimonials on his website- we were asked to write one, we were not forced to say things that we did not mean.  I stand by Matt Widing and the SCORE MARKETING team!!!!

I wish to those in the future looking to take a position with Score Marketing in Greenville, SC all the luck and success that I am having! Again, I was asked to rebut this persons report and not forced!!  If you choose to listen to 1 disappointed and negative person that was not the right fit for Score Marketing then that will be your choice, but I hope you make the right one and come in for interview if you are invited!!

Ramla Aden