Complaint Review: SCORE SENSE

SCORE SENSE
, Select State/Province USA

SCORE SENSE FRAUD - CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD Texas

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

They charged my credit card $29.95 - Im not sure why - when I signed up for a credit report i made sure i went to a free credit report site, how I got to score sence beats me. I read on the website that I would be monitored for 30 days free and if i wanted to cancel i can do so prior to the 30 days - I did - then noticed that they charged my credit card after 7 days. I contacted the customer service she tried in every which way to keep me signed up even by charging me $4.95 a month - I stated I was not interested, however at this time I didnt realize i was already billed $29.95. When I did I contacted customer service, they stated they can not do anything but then stated they will submit a request and if approved they will give me my money back. I stated that was unacceptable and requested to speak to a manager. He said the same thing. Its as if they have a written manual infront of them and just repeat the exact line. I called another time and i asked for the Corporate offices telephone number, the agent gave me a number. I called that number only to find out it was still customer service and went over the whole story again and still got the exact same words. I asked the agent for the corporate offices telephone number and he stated he doesnt have one. I asked how they get a hold of them, he told me they email them at customercare@scoresence.com none of this makes sense. this company is fraudulant and rips you off. Do not and I state do not ever go or sign up with any company that states you will be signed up with score sence and only be charged $1.00. Thieves. Customer care also stated that Corporate might not even agree to give me a refund. I still dont understand how they do not have a telephone number for the corporate office and why the hell did the agent give me another customer cares telephone number. Im going to call my credit card. When I told the agent I was going to contact the BBB he stated you can do so and we can argue about this all day but I nothing will happen. that alone tells you something.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2014 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORE-SENSE/Select-StateProvince/SCORE-SENSE-FRAUD-CHARGED-MY-CREDIT-CARD-Texas-1163240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORE SENSE

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense