Complaint Review: SCORE SENSE

SCORE SENSE
? Internet United States of America

SCORE SENSE YES THIS IS A RIF OFF, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I went to their site to get my credit score , $1.00 was the charge...nothing else was said about other charges.... I used my credit card, and they took out the $1.00....I got my report.....I found out from a friend, that they will charge you again, so I called the number(800-678-5464) and sure enough, they were gona take out $29.95 a month, then they tried to sell me more stuff, You have to be tuff!....I cancelled it, got a  Cancel number, name and ID # from the person....now I'm watching my Checking Account....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORE-SENSE/internet/SCORE-SENSE-YES-THIS-IS-A-RIF-OFF-Internet-1043713. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORE SENSE

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Mike,

If you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense