Steele

SCORESENSE
, Select State/Province USA

SCORESENSE RIPOFF DALLAS TX

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I just attempted to cancel a ScoreSense acct. I was told that my account was charged an hour ago, but she was not allowed to reverse the charge so I was free to use the account through the month of September. Annnnd, if I considered keeping it, I qualified for the $12.95/month rate. I said no, so she offered a lower rate for $5.95. I replied that I wanted neither and to cancel the account because of the recent billing (one hour ago?!?!)

She stated that she would submit it to the business department for review but I had a 50/50 chance of it being approved for a full refund. I then requested that if it was refused, then I wanted the lowest rate for the “required month.” She stated that she could not do this at this time, and I would have to call back after I received the final email from the business department. BS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORESENSE/Select-StateProvince/SCORESENSE-RIPOFF-DALLAS-TX-1082386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORESENSE

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense