Complaint Review: SCORESENSE

• Updated: Tue, August 06, 2013

• Reported By: Azrichard — Queen Creek Arizona
SCORESENSE
, Select State/Province USA

SCORESENSE took a $29.95 charge against my credit card for an account I knew nothing about internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I received a $29.95 charge on a credit card that I do not currently use, and have not used for over 2 years.

They told me it was for "Scoresense Reports" on my Scoresense Account.

I've never seen a "Scoresense Report" and did not know I had/have a Scoresense account.

They tell me that I, or someone who has details of my address and financial information asked for a free, or $1 credit card report.

I cancelled the Account and asked for a refund. She gave me a confirmation number on cancelling the account and the request for a refund.

I guess we'll wait and see what they do.

This place certainly qualifies as a ripoff artist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORESENSE/Select-StateProvince/SCORESENSE-took-a-2995-charge-against-my-credit-card-for-an-account-I-knew-nothing-abou-1073434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORESENSE

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense