Complaint Review: SCORESENSE

• Updated: Fri, August 23, 2013

• Reported By: Azrichard — San Tan Valley Arizona
SCORESENSE
Internet USA

SCORESENSE Provided a credit report for $1 then used C/C number to take $29.95 a month for no service of any kind. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ScoreSense

I needed a credit report for my wife in February of this year (2013) and searched on line for a provider.

Scoresense advertised a credit report for $1.00

I applied for the report, paid the $1.00 with my credit card (without reading the massive pages of fine print).

Part of the fine print said I was signing up for their credit activity monitoring service for a fee of $29.95 per month.

I got the report I paid $1 for, almost immediately over the internet, and never received any contact or messages of any kind from Scoresense for 5 months. Lack of contact, I'm sure was to not awaken me to the fact that I had been quietly enrolled in the $29.95 payment plan to pay them for doing nothing but get my money.

Sadly, I neglected to check my C/C activity during that 5 months because I was not using it for any purchases, and was concentrating on paying it down.

In August, I realized that the credit card balance was not dropping nearly as much as it should be dropping, so I checked the activity for the past few months and found that Scoresense was taking $30 a month from my $50 to $60 a month payments to the C/C.

Yes, I know I should have read the fine print. Yes, I know I should have checked my C/C activity every month. (I do now).

Regardless of my mistakes, For Scoresense to enroll people unknowingly, and then provide no service or contact of any kind is almost criminal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 06:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORESENSE/internet/SCORESENSE-Provided-a-credit-report-for-1-then-used-CC-number-to-take-2995-a-month-fo-1078348. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORESENSE

ScoreSense

AUTHOR: ScoreSense - ()

Hi Richard,

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense