Complaint Review: SCORESENSE

• Submitted: Wed, November 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: DOK — San Bruno California United States of America
SCORESENSE
4447 North Central Expressway Suite 110 PAB406 Da, Internet United States of America

SCORESENSE Scoresense Credit Score scoresense silent bank robber... Internet

I was looking for a used motorcycle from harley davidson dealer or used motorcycle dealer that carries used bike and I found the motorcycle i want and i saw form the right side of their catalog page where bikes pictures appear their advertising that says no credit,bad credit and has no credit and divorce apply for sure loan will work it out.so i decided to try if i can be approve since i just got divorce and my credit score is really bad,so i click the said financing company,then as I was about to finish the application,there was this question for how much money do i want to loan so i put the amount and then when I click the icon for submission the score sense site pop up and on the front page it self,then the page was written question asking you if you know your score,And then it$ a $ a dollar can give you protection for one week,know your score before we can be approved.And so I submit mine and then the following day I called them and I cancelled my account from them.Then the lady on the other line told me that there's no problem,that they will refund my money.Then I ask for confirmation number and they told me that there's no need since it's still on trial period,and then the lady offer me that if i want she will give the same service but is not only 29.00 but much lower that the price i can imagine,and for only $9.00 only.so i said that wont be necessary it's just a one time use and besides i going to travel that month and forget and that ask her to just give me the amount or send me the amount they took in my bank account.I ask her for confirmation and she told that she can do that because i am still the seven days trial period.but then last week they took again the same amount of the service they offer which is $29+ and a $ 1 for mo/fee.For the second time I call them again and the lady told me that yes her co worker put a notice on my account but was not able to activate for some reason,so she told me that she will fix and say she's sorry,and for the confirmation number of cancellation she told me that she will email it to me.nov.29,2011 i saw again that i was charge again for monthly payment and oner dollar fee.so i went to my bank and hold them,and possible trace them or my money.so we can put them to a place where they belong.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2011 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCORESENSE/internet/SCORESENSE-Scoresense-Credit-Score-scoresense-silent-bank-robber-Internet-803532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCORESENSE