- Report: #1057177
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: SCT Logistics Co.
SCT Logistics Co.Beaverton, Oregon USA
SCT Logistics Co. WOW almost $2,000 to shop and $350 for me Beaverton Oregon
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Received a check in the amount of $1992.55 instructing me to activate the check by signing into website (user id and password given in letter). I did that.
Next step is to deposit the check "into your regular bank account". I have not done this.
There is also mention that "based on the previous survey by our affiliate Consumer Survey Specialists, ... indicated your (my) interests in an additional income ..."
I sure could use the $350 by following these steps:
1. Deposit Check into regular bank account (saving or checking, check purpose: PAYROLL)
2. Funds should be available between 12-24 hours.
3. Deduct your participation pay: $350.00
4. Withdraw balance money to do assigned assignment.(Proceed to next step immediatelly).
5. Generate your assignment break down (Locate store to evaluate)
6. COMPLETE EVALUATION FORM WITH INFORMATION OBTAINED AFTER EVALUATION
The letter is post-marked Madrid, Spain, the company address is Beaverton, OR and the check is issued from Bank of America ##-######### OR
Is this legit? I'm afraid to believe it.
There is no infomation on the internet about this company. In reading other reports here at RipoffReport, I don't see if anyone participated in this offer, except the unfortunate one who apparently got an online payment.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/07/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCT-Logistics-Co/Beaverton-Oregon-97075/SCT-Logistics-Co-WOW-almost-2000-to-shop-and-350-for-me-Beaverton-Oregon-1057177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.