Complaint Review: SCT Logistics company

• Reported By: Jennawebb — Lafayette Louisiana
SCT Logistics company
Po box 8 Beaverton , Oregon USA

SCT Logistics company Secret shopper scam Beaverton Oregon

I received a letter in the mail with a check for $1992.55 in it frm a company for secret shoppers. It was an acceptance letter telling me to activate the check and deposititinto my bank account.

the check states they are in Oregon, but the post stampis from Madrid, Spain.

there is a list of tasks to complete, such as take $350 out for my pay then I have to take the rest out to completyet woo more tasks.

once I complete those I am told I can keep any merchandise that was purchased and I then need to complete an evaluation.

they have a phone number listed on the paper but not the check and no physical address only po box. The phone number is 503-828-1113

finally the signer of the paper is an Athnony G Huberto

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SCT-Logistics-company/Beaverton-Oregon-97075/SCT-Logistics-company-Secret-shopper-scam-Beaverton-Oregon-1056623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SCT Logistics company