Complaint Review: SD Enterprises

• Reported By:deRidder la
SD Enterprises
, Louisiana U.S.A.

SD Enterprises ripoff Louisiana USA

This company (SD Enterprises) first got $299 from my bank account back in August of this year. They were using a different name then, but the 800 476 4828 phone number was the same.

We got that stopped. We got our money back. Now it's september and they've done it again. I cant find the name of the company. But calls to the 800 476 4828 number get put on hold.

There's only my wife and I at the house. Neither one of us would ever have authroized a debit like this.

Can you find out who this company is?
I need to stop them from doing this stealing.

PS: I'm currently in Alaska

d**k H
DeRidder, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2002 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SD-Enterprises/Louisiana/SD-Enterprises-ripoff-Louisiana-USA-31226. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SD Enterprises