Complaint Review: SD Enterprises

• Reported By:Pottstown pa
SD Enterprises
Pottstown, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

SD ENTERPRISES ripoff consumer fraud ripoff Pottstown Pennsylvania

So, I had reported this before that there was money taken twice from my account and I stated that the first time it was First Premeire Bank and the second time it was SD Enterprises. I did state that I didn't know if it was the same people twice but if someone is taking $299 from your bank account and it happens two times, isn't it a good assumption that it's the same people. Well, I still don't know.

I still don't know who SD Enterprises is, but since I posted my first fraud report, I got a phone call from a "Supervisor" named William and he left a message on my voice mail at work for me to call him back about the slanderous postings on numerous websites that I have made. If numerous means one then I guess I did. He also said that I posted that they took my money twice but he said they only took it once.

Once, twice, three times???? They still took it, illegally. I never spoke with anyone from SD Enterprises. I never authorized the withdrawal from my bank account and I have saved the voice mail. If I receive any more harrassment from them then I guess I'll have to take them to court. Take my money illegally and then harrass me for reporting it??? I don't think so.

Susannah
Pottstown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/08/2002 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SD-Enterprises/Pottstown-Pennsylvania/SD-ENTERPRISES-ripoff-consumer-fraud-ripoff-Pottstown-Pennsylvania-34558. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SD Enterprises