Complaint Review: SDS Security

• Reported By: B. J — Franklin Tennessee
SDS Security
8115 Isabella Ln #1 Brentwood, Tennessee USA

SDS Security Contract Violation & Harrassment Brentwood Tennessee

I locally owned business I recently worked for employeed SDS for our monitoring needs. 7 months after notification of cancelation we began receiving calls to pay for our service. They had conviently "lost" our notification. Fortuneatley for us I had detailed records. They were not satisfied with my proof and threw a fit when I requested a copy of our agreement.

Within 1 week these calls escalated to the point where I was forced to make an FCC complaint when they called 13 times before 11am and left 8 voicemails. They will ignore their contracts and harrass anyone they feel they can bully an undeserved payment out of. DO NOT do business with these people. There are plenty of other locally owned and ethical alarm monitoring companies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SDS-Security/Brentwood-Tennessee-37067/SDS-Security-Contract-Violation-Harrassment-Brentwood-Tennessee-1058826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SDS Security