Complaint Review: S.E. Consulting/Serafano Enterprises/RBO, Jack Kennedy

• Submitted: Thu, October 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 23, 2008

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
S.E. Consulting/Serafano Enterprises/RBO, Jack Kennedy
1034 Ridgewood Ave. Ste. 5 Holly Hill, Florida U.S.A.

S.E. Consulting/Serafano Enterprises/RBO, Jack Kennedy is defrauding honest citizens and must me stopped. Holly Hill Florida

I was contacted by Jack Kennedy in June of 2004, regarding the sale of my timeshare by his company. He "guaranteed" results and set the selling price at $12,000.00. I questioned that price, thinking it was high and the time share would not sell. Kennedy was very smooth/slick in his sales pitch to me and soon had me convinced that this was a beginning price which could be negotiated.

I desperately needed the money, so I agreed to have his company sell the property. The first price he quoted me was $499.00 for the cost of his company's services. After standing firm on the fact that I could not afford that much, he reduced the price to $399.00 which I paid.

Three months went by without any contact from Kennedy. I called the company and spoke with him regarding the progress he had made. After much "song and dance" the conversation boiled down to the fact that there had been no progress. He assured me that he would redouble his efforts to get the time share sold.

I initiated three subsequent calls and spoke with Kennedy the first two times. He was not available to speak with me on the last call, so I left a message. By then over a year had passed without any results. Kennedy did not return my call.

I made six call after that which all went to voice mail, but no calls were ever returned. Now the phone numbers are disconnected and there is no record of the company in online yellow pages. This company has pulled up stakes and disappeared, aftering having defrauded who knows how many people.

These people will set up shop again under a different name and continue their fraudulent activities. The people who run this type of scam should burn in hell.

Too Trusting
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SE-ConsultingSerafano-EnterprisesRBO-Jack-Kennedy/Holly-Hill-Florida-32117/SE-ConsultingSerafano-EnterprisesRBO-Jack-Kennedy-is-defrauding-honest-citizens-and-m-384161. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S.E. Consulting/Serafano Enterprises/RBO, Jack Kennedy