muscle

• Updated: Fri, March 29, 2013

• Reported By: thastie — Santa Cruz California
S&E Distributors
11636 Highland Rd Suite # 103 Hartland, Michigan United States of America

S&E Distributors Tsunami E Cigs, Tsunami Electronic Cigarettes Faulty Products Sold To Me. Product Burned My Lips Hartland, Michigan

Tsunami Electronic Cigarettes are a brand of electronic cigarettes used as a replacement for smoking analog or regular cigarettes. I first came across their products a couple of months ago. Since using their products my lips have been burned from hot nicotine liquid spilling out of the end of the electronic cigarette and I have purchased around 150.00 worth of faulty products in which they refuse to replace or even answer to my inquiries. I have spoken with a female representative named Alicia many times over again. In which she has called me a liar numerous times and said that no one else seems to have any problems besides me!! She did not even have anything to say after telling her that the hot liquid was spraying out of the end and burning my lips. And considering that the liquid is made of 18% liquid nicotine, which is really poisonous and should never come in contact with the mouth in liquid form!! She was extremely rude and told me that I was a liar and that because their product was defective that maybe their product just was not for me! Great customer service considering they stole and money and caused injury!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2013 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SE-Distributors/Hartland-Michigan-48353/SE-Distributors-Tsunami-E-Cigs-Tsunami-Electronic-Cigarettes-Faulty-Products-Sold-To-Me-1039128. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on S&E Distributors