Complaint Review: SEARS CORP HOLDINGS

• Updated: Sat, August 03, 2013

• Reported By: DISSATISFIED13 — CLEVELAND Ohio
SEARS CORP HOLDINGS
3333 BEVERLY ROAD HOFFMAN ESTATES, Illinois USA

SEARS CORP HOLDINGS KMART. SEARS. RIP OFF WONT REFUND ME MY MONEY HOFFMAN ESTATES Illinois

*UPDATE Employee: Sears Cares

back in june of 2013 i say about june 14th. I put in a request for a replacement plan for my tablet that i purchased in cleveland ohio at kmart. The tablet does not keep a charge I went on line filled out my refund request and it gave me a option of a gift card or a check. I chose a check their system didnt go thru so i called to have my request updated they lady told me i couldnt get a check and i said well the option on your website did and thats what i want because you dont even make these tablets anymore because of all the returns on them. My case number for the tablet is 182372. I ended up speaking with a lady name brenda after calling sears solutions i have emails and everything to prove that brenda  and lawrence fergunsonsaid that i would be getting a check sent out a check was sent on on jun 24 its august and i still have not recieved my refund. Once agian im getting the run around and was told that coporate took over my case I am so upset its a real incovience for me cause i gave my laptop to my daughter since i had the tablet and now im out of a tablet and i really want to be compensated all the stress and inconvience that this company has put me thru.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2013 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEARS-CORP-HOLDINGS/HOFFMAN-ESTATES-Illinois-60179/SEARS-CORP-HOLDINGS-KMART-SEARS-RIP-OFF-WONT-REFUND-ME-MY-MONEY-HOFFMAN-ESTATES-Illino-1072698. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEARS CORP HOLDINGS

Sears Cares

AUTHOR: Sears Cares - ()

Dissatisfied13,

We truly apologize for the disappointing experience you have encountered with your tablet. My name is Liz and I am a member of the Sears Social Media Support team. I saw your comment and wanted to offer our assistance. We can truly understand how important it is to be refunded in a timely manner.  At your convenience, please contact our office via email at smadvisor@searshc.com so you don’t have to be upset by this any longer. In the email, please provide a contact number and the phone number the tablet is listed under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. In addition, please include your Screen name (Dissatisfied13) in the email for reference to your issue. Again, we’re sorry for any trouble we have caused and we hope to talk to you soon.
Liz R.