Shakespeare

• Submitted: Sat, February 18, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, February 18, 2006

• Reported By:ST.MARYS Ohio
SEARS OPTICAL
1270 INDIANA AVENUE ST.MARYS, Ohio U.S.A.

SEARS OPTICAL ripoff ST.MARYS Ohio

I am fed up with Sears Optical in my city.They have so many seemingly untrained "opticians" working in there.My husband had to go over a couple of times to get his glasses with the right RX.My friend,Gerhard Kuhr wore his and complained that he couldn't see with them,I sent him back over there to have them corrected,which they finally did after a time.I just paid $355.26 for glasses and frames plus $45.00 for the Dr.Melina Stekey.I went over this morning after waiting over a week.The new RX wasn't right.Now I have to wait another week to 10 days for this to be corrected.There are just too many kids working in there and too much horeplay going on between them.One never knows from one time to the next who will be there,always someone different.I'm sick of this.They have my $400.00 and I am still waiting.There should be some compensation for this negligence.Our eyesight is way too important to be left to just anybody.

Betty
ST.MARYS, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2006 09:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEARS-OPTICAL/STMARYS-Ohio-45885/SEARS-OPTICAL-ripoff-STMARYS-Ohio-176906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEARS OPTICAL