Complaint Review: SEARS REPAIR

• Submitted: Thu, October 04, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 04, 2012

• Reported By: JPD — CARTERSVILLE Virginia United States of America

SEARS REPAIR I have been without my washing machine for six weeks and my floor is completely damaged and is growing mold they were supposed to come again today...no show no call..some people work , Internet

We have had Sears come out to fix our washer six times this year. Today marks week number 6 without a washing machine. The first repair ended in us replacing our floor, the second repair ended in us painting our bathroom to cover up the greasy hand printed walls, the third call the washer leaked again so they decided to put massive amounts of glue in the hole in the bottom of the washing tub. The fourth call resulted in the enitre floor being soaked and now it is molded and has to be replaced. Sears has spent over $3000.00 in parts alone to repair this washing machine that I paid $800.00 for. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out why businesses in this country are failing. Perhaps Sears should incorporate better business policies if they plan to stay in business and stop sending the lawnmower repair man to repair washing machines....I will NEVER buy anything else from Sears.....EVER...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2012 05:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEARS-REPAIR/internet/SEARS-REPAIR-I-have-been-without-my-washing-machine-for-six-weeks-and-my-floor-is-complet-950975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEARS REPAIR