Complaint Review: SEARS, SEARS OUTLET TUCKER, GA

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 23, 2008

• Reported By:HIRAM Georgia
SEARS, SEARS OUTLET TUCKER, GA
2301-A MT INDUSTRIAL BLVD TUCKER, Georgia U.S.A.

SEARS, SEARS OUTLET TUCKER, GA SEARS Tucker , GA refusing to give me the $500.00 credit back on to my card TUCKER Georgia

I had purchased the service smart agreement for my refridgerater that had quit working, So sears gave me a $500.00 credit voucher to take to any sears store to purchase another one, When I purchased the service smart agreement thay told me (I have the service reps name and id number) that I could take the approval number and go to any sears store to use the credit voucher, So after going to 3 other sears stores I found one at the sears outlet store in Tucker , GA, When I went to pay for it the manager told me he needed an email from Sears so I called sears and talked with a rep (I have her name and id #number also) She talked the manager and said that the service unit was closed until Monday (this was on a Saturday) so she said to just purchase the fridge outright on my sears card and on Monday 6/9/08 she would have them to credit my sears credit card for the $500.00. I made this purchase on 6/7/08 and today is 7/23/08 and after numerous attempts with the sears Tucker store and talking to sears customer relations reps( which I have all of their names and id #numbers) I still haven't received the $500.00 credit. The tucker store has to issue the credit and the manager Holly is refusing to give me the credit, I have spent numerous hours on the phone with sears I have talked with Holly only one time, She will not talk to me, She will not call me back and now the sears national relations dept is telling me that I had been informed with misinformation and that they have tried but can not come to a resolution to this matter.
Tammy ,Hiram, GA

Tammy
HIRAM, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 05:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEARS-SEARS-OUTLET-TUCKER-GA/TUCKER-Georgia-30084-3808/SEARS-SEARS-OUTLET-TUCKER-GA-SEARS-Tucker-GA-refusing-to-give-me-the-50000-credit-ba-354881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEARS, SEARS OUTLET TUCKER, GA