Complaint Review: SEARS TIRE & AUTO CENTER

• Submitted: Thu, June 05, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 05, 2008

• Reported By:Falls Church Virginia
SEARS TIRE & AUTO CENTER
6211 LEESBURG PIKE FALLS CHURCH, Virginia U.S.A.

SEARS AUTO SERVICE THEY WILL RIPP OFF YOUR WALLET AND YOUR HEALTH!! FALLS CHURCH Virginia

SEARS / AUTO SERVICE / FALLS CHURCH, VIRGINIA

I have had the bad experience of going for an oil change and having to pay more than $500.00 at check out. They "did repairs" I did not ask for. They said the changed the axle and they could not show me the old one. I did not authorize that work to be done and when I complained the managers there, Jorge and Juan first held me hostage by saying they couldn[t find my keys and later called security, once security was there I told them I was willing to leave that ripped off place, but I neede my car keys, it turned out Jorge had them in his pocket.

I had to pay for a job I never asked and I know I did not need.

Another family member had gone through the same experience but I didn't know until later. They ripped her off with more than $1,000.00, same people plus a guy named Danny.

PEOPLE PLEASE STOP GOING TO SEARS FOR OIL CHANGE & OR CAR REPAIRS, ESPECIALLY IN FALLS CHURCH, VA. They will not only ruin your car, your finances, but also your health.

At the time of this incident, I tried to contact the store's general manager but they said he wasn't available. I wrote to him, went back the next day and he wouldn't allow me to talk to him. I filed a claim online and I never got any answer.

Why didn't I file a judicial complaint? Because those things take time and money and I had already been ripped off!!!

BEWARE OF SEARS AUTO SERVICE AT FALLS CHURCH!!!

FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR MORE UNLUCKY CUSTOMERS!!!

Ronie
Falls Church, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2008 02:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEARS-TIRE-AUTO-CENTER/FALLS-CHURCH-Virginia-22044/SEARS-AUTO-SERVICE-THEY-WILL-RIPP-OFF-YOUR-WALLET-AND-YOUR-HEALTH-FALLS-CHURCH-Virginia-337482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEARS TIRE & AUTO CENTER