Complaint Review: SEARS VACATION- OVC CRUISE

SEARS VACATION- OVC CRUISE
Internet USA

SEARS VACATION- OVC CRUISE VACATION LAYAWAY SCAM Internet

*General Comment: This Happend to me too

SIGNED UP FOR SEARS VACATIONS ON 4/1/2013 MAKING A DOWN PAYMENT OF $ 141.00 WAS TOLD WOULD RECIEVE A FREE 4 DAY CRUISE A RESORT CERT AND ANOTHER 4 DAY CRUISE. TOOK 3 WEEKS OF CALLING AND NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING BY MAIL EVER. THEY FINALLY WENT IN AND DID A MANUAL UPLOAD OF MY CERT. WHEN I CALLED TO BOOK THE CRUISE I WANTED THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO PAY THE PRICE THEY GAVE PLUS THE REMANDER OF THE MEMBERSHIP BALANCE OF $ 1600.00  i COULD GET THE CRUISE DIRECT THRU THE CRUISE COMPANY FOR HALF OF WHAT THEY HAVE CHARGED??

SO TODAY AFTER TALKING TO PEOPLE FOR AT LEAST 6 TIMES AND NEVER GETTING A CALL BACK I WAS PLACED ON HOLD AND BOUNCHED AROUND TO 3 DIFFRENT PEOPLE- I TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO STOP THE MEMBERSHIP AND CANCEL- THEY TOLD ME THAT I HAD A 10 DAY WINDOW TO CANCEL? I EXPLAINED THIS WAS NEVER TOLD TO ME AND THAT I HAVE YET TO EVER RECIEVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL EVER FROM THEM?

THEY INFORMED ME THAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO GET ANSWERS AND CALL ME BACK  I HAVE STOPPED THE DEBIT CARD THAT THEY USE TO CHARGE ME AND MY NEXT EMAIL IS TO THE AZ ATTORNY GENERAL OFFICE

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!   STAYAWAY FROM THE  FAKE LAYAWAY

TRENT DYE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2013 09:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEARS-VACATION-OVC-CRUISE/internet/SEARS-VACATION-OVC-CRUISE-VACATION-LAYAWAY-SCAM-Internet-1065865. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEARS VACATION- OVC CRUISE

#1 General Comment

This Happend to me too

AUTHOR: Jess - (USA)

Dear Consumer,

First of all I would like to express how sorry I am that this has happend to you also. I would like to know if you ever recieved your money back? As I have just gone through this and I was able to cancel mine but they did not want to refund me. I finally went to see my bank manager and they have disputed all charges even ones that were over 120 days old.

We are not the only ones who have been victims of this scaving company. I have tried speaking to everyone, including corporate, to no avail. If you would like to take this matter further please contact me.

I am so mad at the way I have been treated and the matter handled that I will be taking this further, whether it be a lawyer or press. I hesitate to my email on here, but feel an injustice has been done by them and needs to be resolved. Even though I have recieved my money back there are others who have not. I would like to help.

(((REDACTED)))@hotmail.com