Complaint Review: SEAWEST FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Mon, July 29, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, July 29, 2002

• Reported By:bartlesville ok
SEAWEST FINANCIAL
1855 EAST DUBLIN GRANVILLE RD. COLUMBUS, Ohio U.S.A.

SEAWEST FINANCIAL LOST MONEY ORDER PAYMENT mistreated and ripped off COLUMBUS Ohio

Seawest bought my car loan from the dealer that I have had the loan with for 2and a half years. We were told they bought it because we were excellent customers. We have had nothing but problems with our account since they bought it (mind you we were never late paying the other lender for 21/2 years.) I sent my first money order payment to them and they called said they didn't recieve it.

Seawest sent me envelopes with a pennsylvania address on it to send my money to them. I sent it then they tell me that was the wrong address and that I needed to send to Columbus. Well that was 1 month ago and they still haven't got my payment and they will not put a trace on it they tell me I have to do that.

Since all of this I have totaled my truck and I called them to find out the payoff so my insurance can pay them and they will not tell me until my account is current.

I think it is so wrong that they will not tell me I mean if they do they will get all of their money. I told them fine then just come and get the truck I guess beacause it is totaled anyway and I have already bought another car. The man I spoke with was very very rude. he told me to pay the payment that they lost and then I could get my pay off balance. I have contacted my other lender and told them I would never go to them again since they sold my account to theives.

jennifer
bartlesville, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2002 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEAWEST-FINANCIAL/COLUMBUS-Ohio-43229/SEAWEST-FINANCIAL-LOST-MONEY-ORDER-PAYMENT-mistreated-and-ripped-off-COLUMBUS-Ohio-25581. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEAWEST FINANCIAL