Complaint Review: SEAWEST FINANCIAL

• Submitted: Thu, September 12, 2002
  • Updated: Thu, September 12, 2002

• Reported By:MARIETTA GA
SEAWEST FINANCIAL
1855 E.DUBLIN GRAINVILLE ROAD Columbus, Ohio U.S.A.

SEAWEST FINANCIAL ripoff business from hell Columbus Ohio

Seawest financial bought my account from WellFargo. I did not even know it at first. No one ever told me. I continued to send payment through Well Fargo for my car note. I kept getting these payment envelopes and statements from Seawest with different addresses on them.

I called seawest to inquire about them and they told me that they had bought my account from Well fargo because I was a good customer. Well after my car was totaled the truth came out clearly. They had not posted some of my payments claiming they never recieved them.

They recieved some of the total loss money from my insurance agency and told me that if I did not send them the rest of the money in full that they would garnish me on my job. They wanted me to continue to pay the car note but in reality the car should have been paid off had they posted my payments. I am still currently going through these issues. What a waste of my time and complete rip off.

scarlet
atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2002 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEAWEST-FINANCIAL/Columbus-Ohio/SEAWEST-FINANCIAL-ripoff-business-from-hell-Columbus-Ohio-29836. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEAWEST FINANCIAL