Complaint Review: SECRET CASH CARD

• Updated: Sat, January 20, 2007

• Reported By:KATY Texas
SECRET CASH CARD
WWW.SECRETCASHCARD.COM Internet U.S.A.

SECRET CASH CARD STOLE MY MONEY AND CREATED A FAKE CHECK IN MY NAME RIPOFF Internet

On January 20, 2007 I was checking my account and noticed a check had been cashed in the amount of $49.95. I did not recognized the check number, amount or company so I printed it out and called my bank.

When talking to my bank I was given a phone number for Secret Cash Card. I called the "company" and there was a recording stating that matters are only handled on-line and not on the phone.

I am extremly upset and I will do anything to see that these people pay. I am a single parent and I serve my country. I will not be mistreated and stolen from. Not only did they steal from me, but they stole from my daughter.

This is unacceptable I will seek futher assistance will this matter. They have chosen the wrong person to steal from.

Ajenette
KATY, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/20/2007 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SECRET-CASH-CARD/internet/SECRET-CASH-CARD-STOLE-MY-MONEY-AND-CREATED-A-FAKE-CHECK-IN-MY-NAME-RIPOFF-Internet-231673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SECRET CASH CARD