Complaint Review: SECRET SOCIETY

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Birmingham Other
SECRET SOCIETY
850 South Boulder Highway HENDERSON, Nevada U.S.A.

SECRET SOCIETY FROM THE DESK OF YOUR MENTOR HENDERSON Nevada

*Author of original report: The SECRET Society.......UPDATE!! UPDATE!!

Well..well..well I read all the reports on this so called SECRET SOCIETY C**P and I am sure these people have now widened their "2300 YEAR OLD SECRET" SCAM worldwide.
I live in Birmingham, UK and 4 weeks ago I received a letter much same as all of you might have received. I was shocked at first then fascinated that someone could come up with such bulls**t and succeed in ripping people off. Not rich people but people who are already in trouble financially and/or physically.
HAVE YOU NOTICED IN THE SO CALLED 5 STORIES.....that all of the people that found or by miracle got this 2300 year old manuscript got it WITHOUT a letter attached or demand for 200.00.
Yet these people want us to send them this money...That's the secret I think they talk about...the secret is

1. WRITE A BULLS**T LETTER TO VUNERABLE PEOPLE
2. GET THEIR 200
3. GET RICH

That's probably whats getting these guys these massive mansions and money in the bank.

Can you believe these people....?

A BIT OF ADVICE...

KEEP YOUR MONEY SAFELY IN YOUR BANK AND NOT THESE PEOPLES BANK.

Time to call JUDGE JUDY....

Birmingham
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 07:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SECRET-SOCIETY/HENDERSON-Nevada-NV89015/SECRET-SOCIETY-FROM-THE-DESK-OF-YOUR-MENTOR-HENDERSON-Nevada-397729. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SECRET SOCIETY

AUTHOR: Mo - (United Kingdom)

Well I have done a bit of digging around and found out that these SO CALLED SECRET SOCIETY Scam is actually being orchestrated and run by not one but many people.
They move around and have sent out more than one address for the reply and ONE PERSON who is involved is a WOMAN and she is from the EAST, maybe CHINA, BEIJING, HONG KONG or THAILAND. As we all know if we write something that seems funny to us we add "LOL or Ha Ha Ha" but EASTERN women put "hehehehe".
SOMETHING TO TAKE NOTE OF I GUESS!!!
I have also found out that this scam is not only being run in the USA alone but:

and UK.

How are these people allowed to get away with such rubbish, where is the FBI when you need them. Surely ripping off people who are in debt already is a pitiful crime and should never be allowed. This MUST BE STOPPED AND NIPPED IN THE BUD RIGHT NOW!!!!!