Complaint Review: SECTION8.COM

• Submitted: Sat, August 25, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, August 25, 2012

• Reported By: Toni Jelks — Whitestone New York United States of America
SECTION8.COM
Two CityPlace Drive, 2nd Floor Suite 200 St.Louis, Missouri United States of America

SECTION8.COM HL INDUSTRIES Section 8 Scam St.Louis, Missouri

I wanted to help a friend. I was trying to find where to apply for section 8. I wanted to download or get a copy of the application. After filing registering, I was asked to submit 14.00! Fool me once. I later finding out that there is no fee for a Section 8 Application. I called this business between 3 to 5:00 and no one EVER PICKED UP!!! Only a creepy outgoing message. So I QUICKLY called my bank, Chase. I explained what happened, they credit my account the money( 1st time courtsey) 14.00 and will have its claims dept call me FIRST THING MONDAY !!!!

THIS COMPANY IS REALLY CALLED HL INDUSTRIES!!! IT IS 110% A SCAM!!!!

Toni J.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2012 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SECTION8COM/StLouis-Missouri-63141/SECTION8COM-HL-INDUSTRIES-Section-8-Scam-StLouis-Missouri-932571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SECTION8.COM