Complaint Review: SECURETABS.COM

• Updated: Sat, June 15, 2013

• Reported By: bmc — Alabama
SECURETABS.COM
Internet India

SECURETABS.COM Fraudulent practices, Terrible customer service, Frequent delays in shipping...if at all! Internet

*Author of original report: SECURETABS INTEGRITY WINS BACK MY BUSINESS

DONT ORDER from SECURETABS.COM, I placed an order #10015513300349821 on June 5th 2013 and just happened to email them on today, June 15th to get my tracking info. What do you know my order COINCIDENTALLY was being dispatched today!! 10 days AFTER I PLACED THE ORDER and I paid the extra 20.00 they require to get it in 5 to 10 working days and it hasn't even left India yet!! I called and talked to a rep named Jade he was useless but said that I would NOT be getting a refund for the extra 20.00 dollars I spent for EMS that's their faster shipping they offer. His explanation for the 10 day delay in even leaving India"DUHHHH maybe it was a glitch in the system" Because they sent me a fraudulent email on June 6th saying my order was dispatched that was a complete lie!! I placed an order in Febuary and had the similar shipping issues never again will I order from this company I also had to call the 1 800- 471- 4247 number 4 times as I kept getting hung up on! Below is a copy of my bank statement showing they got their money on June 6th (06/06/2013 Debit: Preauthorized Payment to SYNAPSE MERCHANT ACH Debit -$50.91) Stay away from SECURETABS.com They are dishonest!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2013 11:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SECURETABSCOM/internet/SECURETABSCOM-Fraudulent-practices-Terrible-customer-service-Frequent-delays-in-shippi-1059394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SECURETABS.COM

SECURETABS INTEGRITY WINS BACK MY BUSINESS

AUTHOR: bmc - ()

I posted the initial report against Securetabs and I must give them a TON of credit they acted on my complaint in top fashion come Monday morning! The email I sent to complain was answered as I was in contact with the supervisor of customer service throughout and the reasoning for the delay was completely understandable and still they went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. I can say I will continue to use securetabs for all my online pharmacy needs!