amazing

• Reported By: Clarkent101 — Leeds Nationwide United Kingdom
SEEITCLICKIT
26 - 28 Hilton Street Manchester Internet United States of America

SEEITCLICKIT ABSOLUTE RIP OFF MERCHANTS!!!! Internet

This company will cold call you, to advertise with them on Facebook and guarantee you 1000's of likes on you page, and your advert to appear when someone talks about your business topic.

Well I have never seen it appear once!!!!! they have taken over 300 over 3 month with nothing to show for it, I tried to call them once I got through after 30mins they simply put the phone down on me, and did this 3 times!!!

I sent a letter of cancelation along with a email but they did not reply they simply took more money out of my bank.

I instructed my bank to cancel any payment to them and to launch an investigation, I email this to them and got an email back saying we never got your email or letter ( what a load of crap)

I have now sent another email and sent letter by special delivery so hopefully no excuse

This is a total Scam I have a good mind to pay them a vist................

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2012 02:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEEITCLICKIT/internet/SEEITCLICKIT-ABSOLUTE-RIP-OFF-MERCHANTS-Internet-870683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEEITCLICKIT