Complaint Review: SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC

• Updated: Sat, March 15, 2014

• Reported By: DOUGLAS MELZER — MARS Pennsylvania
SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC
P.O BOX 65250 SALT LAKE CITY, Utah USA

SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC Mortgage Company ripping us off. SALT LAKE CITY Utah

Let me start by saying that I am a father of 5 and a home owner with my wife for the past 22 years.  I was transferred from Wells Fargo Mtg in June of 2013 to Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc. (SPS).  I am very diligent regarding paying my bills and taking care of the finances for my family.  With that said, in July (the first month servicing my mortgage), SPS called to inform me I was already 60 days late and was being sent a notice to refinace my mortgage or pay the debt immediately.  I sent proof of payments for three months to the customer service center with no reply.  In August they reported me as being 30 days late and continued to apply presure to refinance or they will be forced to take possession of my home.  The calls were rediculous in numbers each day.  Then in mid-August I received a letter indicating my payments would increase $130 beginning in September 2013.  The monthly payments were due to an escrow increase / shortage.  I had never had an issue with my mortgage or escrow in the past.  I ask them to send me proof of the shortage and written reseasoning (with proof) of the increase that same month.  It is now March 2014 and I have still to this day not received a thing.  I truly believe I am being minipulated and "ripped off" by this company.  Someone needs to step in and investigate Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc (SPS) immediately before other good homeowers like us get hurt even more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/15/2014 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SELECT-PORTFOLIO-SERVICING-INC/SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-84165/SELECT-PORTFOLIO-SERVICING-INC-Mortgage-Company-ripping-us-off-SALT-LAKE-CITY-Utah-1130835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SELECT PORTFOLIO SERVICING, INC