Complaint Review

Address:
Salt Lake City, Utah USA Phone:

Category:
Mortgage Companies

SELECT Portfolio SERVICING, inc SPS, Select Portfolio, Escrow FRAUD, UNPAID REAL PROPERTY TAX & City Owned Property. SPS Failed to pay REAL PROPERTY TAXE'S? City Owned Property? FORECLOSURE, AUCTION Salt Lake City Utah

Select Portfolio Servicing opened on escrow account in 2011 to pay my taxes which I've been paying ever since on 2-11-2014. The City Of Utica Urban Renewal Agency POSTED a notice to VACATE property by 3-31-2014 at that time I had contacted SPS to find out why my taxes weren't paid there reply was we sent you a letter of denial in Dec 2013 for escrow modification I told them I never received any letter(s) stating of such if I did I would have taken action to resolve this before it escalated to this point also asked why it took 3 years to notify me of this. There was no response to that question just to fax a copy of the notice to vacate to put in for review. Which I did on 2-11-2014 but took then till 3-18-2014 to send a conformation letter to my fax that it was still being reviewed at this point my house is up for auction by the city.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SELECT-Portfolio-SERVICING-inc/Salt-Lake-City-Utah/SELECT-Portfolio-SERVICING-inc-SPS-Select-Portfolio-Escrow-FRAUD-UNPAID-REAL-PROPERTY-1135372. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SELECT Portfolio SERVICING, inc