• Submitted: Wed, April 22, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, April 27, 2009

• Reported By:Orland Park Illinois
383 Central Avenue Suite 260 Dover, New Hampshire U.S.A.
  • Phone: 877-815-4227
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

SELL MY TIMESHARE NOW bigtime ripoff artists. Dover New Hampshire

*UPDATE Employee: Response

In August 2008, listed my Westgate Lakes Resort for sale with this company. Just as with any real estate sale you expect to wait a bit for any action. However, when they petition you to sign with them, they say how many potential buyers they have interested in your property. I have reduced the priced I think 4 times already. I wrote the CEO an email about their company's fraud. A salesrep called me back and suggested I sell this 3-year-old timeshare for like 10,000; (i paid 28,000 for it). Then the sales person continued to tell me how hard it is to see Westgate Lakes Resorts property. They certainly did not tell me that when I listed, in fact they told me how many people were waiting to buy resale timeshares. They're full of crap, all they do is take your money, put your timeshare on a website and sit in their office making solicitation calls to rip more people off.

Orland Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2009 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SELL-MY-TIMESHARE-NOW/Dover-New-Hampshire-03820/SELL-MY-TIMESHARE-NOW-bigtime-ripoff-artists-Dover-New-Hampshire-445770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SELL MY TIMESHARE NOW

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Hello Debbie,

Thank you for your input and I am sorry to see that you believe your experience with our company has not met your expectation. I have been in contact with our customer care department about your comments. Unfortunately, there is not enough information provided in your comments to assess your situation. Therefore, I would ask that you please email me directly at steveluba@sellmytimesharenow.com with your contact details so we can look into your case. If you would rather contact customer care directly, they can be reached at 877-815-4227 or by email at customercare@sellmytimesharenow.com.

Every situation is unique, just like the timeshare product is unique depending on the resort, location, amenities, season, size of unit, etc. While I cannot comment on your particulars, as discussed above, I can say that we generated over $136 million in buyer and rental offers in the first quarter of 2009.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Steve Luba