Complaint Review: SELLER NETWORKS RV SALES

• Reported By: Caroboo — Elizabethtown Kentucky
SELLER NETWORKS RV SALES
Calabasas, California USA

SELLER NETWORKS RV SALES Calabasas Calabasas California

I had my Motor home listed on Craig's list. Received a call from a salesman that Sellers Network would list my RV in several online sites and get me a sale.  Lots of people working in colder parts of the USA that would love to have the RV.

Would advertise it with pictures I had.  He did not ask what condition the RV was in or if everything worked.  He said he made their money on financing the RV.  Would have it online with Google, ebay and others by the end of day.

When I spoke with the lady at end of conversation with the salesman she said it would be 3 days and I would hear from them. I could not get them on the phone.  This did not smell good after I thought about it and called my bank to cancel the debit charge.  They did cancel it in Nov. Today I received notice that it was a claim that I owe and they would charge my account.

These people are rip-off artists.  I bet they sit at their desks and brag about the sucker (me) they just convinced to give them a debit/credit card to charge for services they have no intention of providing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2014 07:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SELLER-NETWORKS-RV-SALES/Calabasas-California/SELLER-NETWORKS-RV-SALES-Calabasas-Calabasas-California-1118887. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SELLER NETWORKS RV SALES