Complaint Review: SEM* VALUE PLUS 800-4751942 MN

• Submitted: Mon, December 24, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 24, 2012

• Reported By: minipines — Escondido California United States of America
SEM* VALUE PLUS 800-4751942 MN

SEM* VALUE PLUS 800-4751942 MN Possible same/affiliate: WC Value Plus Charged my account $24.95, since Feb '11, posted as ATM/POS SEM* Value Plus. I thought it was the company name of a discount store I frequented. Minnessota, Internet

I don't even know how to categorize this, 1st company rep. said I agreed to the chrg. w/ an online purchase.  2nd rep said I made an infomercial purchase and "also agreed to this charge, maybe a "small box" I didn't "UNCHECK"??!!    But, both stated this was a 2nd supposed purchase w/ free trial period to my original order?  Yet, never heard from them again since Feb. '11.  I probably threw the membership package they claim was sent in the trash, thinking it was junk mail because I "was not expecting it!"  And they were happy to continue charging my bank account with my ATM card number.  I don't remember making this purchase. I never "used" the service the entire period of time of charges made to my account.  Because, I didn't know it existed.

$24.95 per month adds up fast!  Why are these people allowed to recur debit my bank account as an ATM/POS, that makes them illusive to an unsuspecting consumer. Should be required a depict and separate item title so they are transparent in recurring monthly account debit charges.   My bank rep said they have had several issues with this company.

I don't know who this company is, or what their product is.  The representative stated it was some kind of coupon service.  It's possible I made some kind of purchase back in Jan. '11, then called and cancelled prior to the trial period expiring.  But as stated by the boiler room company reps., this was a "second charge" to my account,(hidden somehow in the original purchase), and, that I would have had to also cancel it!  It was too long ago, I have no idea what the "original" purchase was.

This should be a class action suit.... I've seen several complaints similar to mine, including a company with a very similar name but the same practices.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/24/2012 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEM-VALUE-PLUS-800-4751942-MN/internet/SEM-VALUE-PLUS-800-4751942-MN-Possible-sameaffiliate-WC-Value-Plus-Charged-my-account--986546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEM* VALUE PLUS 800-4751942 MN