milk

• Updated: Sat, September 03, 2011

• Reported By: LOU — N.RICHLAND HILLS Texas USA
SEM* VALUE PLUS
MN (NO OTHER ADDRESS) , Minnesota United States of America

SEM* VALUE PLUS WELL THEY DOGGED ME. I HAD SAID "NO" TO A SO MANY OF THE OFFERS WHICH THE 'JENNY BRA' 'CUSTOMER SERVICE REP?' THEN ONE FOR GAS. CHARGES CAME 3-4MONTH & NO PACK W COUPONS. I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHIN UNKNOWN CITY, Minnesota

I had order some Jenny Bras and the 'customer rep' named many offers which I said no to, but one  offered free gas offer and since my husband was not working since he light stroke and seizure and said I would try it and he said I would get the gas and could cancel the offer.  I checked the mail and didn't get any package, coupons or anything else.  There were no charges for awhile on the credit card then 3-4 months later the charges were seen but by then I wasn't checking the statement & my husband was paying them while I was working alot more. I checked today and found two charges for $24.95. That is adding up. I called 1-800-475-1942 and the automatic voice said it was closed and go to www.producestop.com which is not listing anything about SEM*Value Plus. I hope I can cancell ASAP through the credit card.  I'll keep calling also since it is a holiday weekend.

Lou
of Fort Worth, Tx.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2011 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEM-VALUE-PLUS/-Minnesota-/SEM-VALUE-PLUS-WELL-THEY-DOGGED-ME-I-HAD-SAID-NO-TO-A-SO-MANY-OF-THE-OFFERS-WHICH-TH-772710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEM* VALUE PLUS