Complaint Review: SEM*Budget savers

• Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: terri — dubach Louisiana
SEM*Budget savers
Internet USA

SEM*Budget savers while looking to find a car online a credit report was offered for free. I filled out the information required.Then I was contacted by phone.I told them I was not interesred and they deducted $29.00 from my account for cancelling. Internet

This company "Budget Savers" falsely charged my bank account $29.95.I was. offered a free credit report, I filled out the form. I was later contacted by them and I told them I didn't want their survives. They deducted $29.95 from my bank account. I found out that "SEM*Budget Savers has the same customer support number as "Rejuval Skin Lift"(800)967-1852.This company did the same thing to me (they took $97.00).This is a lot bigger operation than  you imagine.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEMBudget-savers/internet/SEMBudget-savers-while-looking-to-find-a-car-online-a-credit-report-was-offered-for-free-1134724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEM*Budget savers