Complaint Review: SENSA Products, LLC

• Submitted: Tue, January 08, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 08, 2013

• Reported By: John — Rose Wood Wisconsin U.S.A.
SENSA Products, LLC
28516 Livingston Ave Valencia, California United States of America

SENSA Products, LLC Sensa Weight Loss System, Claims 30 day Free Trial offer, But sends extra 60 day supply with an Invoice of $89.95 Valencia, California

I had Ordered The Free 30day Supply(Free Trial Offer) of Sensa Weight Loss System, for My Girl Friend. The Cost was $4.00 for shipping which I paid by Credit Card! During the Order Process, nothing was said about receiving an extra 60 day supply along with an Invoice of $89.95! But when she received it, it did come with and extra packet that said 60 day supply and also an Invoice for $89.95!

She had gave it a couple of weeks to see if it was going to be worth the $89.95, but after not seeing any effects after 2 weeks, she had sent the extra 60 day supply back, which cost her $11, but she thought she would at least not have to pay the $89.95, because she had written Cancel on the Bill!
They then charged my Credit Card for the $89.95, but since I had canceled that Credit Card, they did not get the money!

We had thought it was finished, they had their product back, But several months later, without warning or any further bills sent had filed the $89.95 with the Collection Agency(which Remains suspect also)RGS Financial, PO BOX 852039, Richardson TX 75085-2039

Now after sending the item back and they had still tried to recover the $89.95, her and I spent several hours on the phone trying to call and Cancel the whole deal, but had remained on hold for hours, we could hear Birds chirping in the back ground, but every so often the phone would pick up, we thought they were checking to see if we were still on the line. We were, the phone would click again and we would then hear the Birds chirping in the back ground again!

After two days, we gave up trying to cancel this on the phone! Yesterday she had received the Bill again, but it was from the colection agency mentioned! As I said, I paid the $4 free trial offer to be sent to her, but the collections Bill was in her name and she didn't order it! This company seams rather large, to be scamming and taking money from us poor Individuals! To me this Company sounds like a scam all the way around!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2013 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SENSA-Products-LLC/Valencia-California-91355/SENSA-Products-LLC-Sensa-Weight-Loss-System-Claims-30-day-Free-Trial-offer-But-sends-e-993355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SENSA Products, LLC