Complaint Review: SENSA Products, LLC

• Updated: Tue, December 18, 2012

• Reported By: Angie Alaniz — San Antonio Texas United States of America
SENSA Products, LLC
Manhattan Beach, CA 90245-4967 Internet United States of America

SENSA Products, LLC trysensa.com SENSA Products, LLC aka (trysensa.com)- I also answered a spam email about their diet program ONLY because it said try it FREE for 30 days and ONLY pay for the shipping cost which was $4.95 That was Internet

SENSA Products, LLC  aka (trysensa.com)

That was 3 months ago and got charged $89.95 three times by auto pay which I did NOT authorize. I tried to cancel a few times but was unable to reach them.

I finally was able to contact them today by phone and I told them I had NOT used their product because they charged me for it when I only wanted what was offered by them to me in an email which was the FREE 30 trial offer.  I said I was returning it to them unopened and unused.  I was informed they would only refund me $45.00 as a courtesy as it wasn't legible for a full refund?   Even if I didn't use it or open the product.

Oh and I could keep it if I wanted.

After repeating myself several times they still had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to try their soft drinks for Free.

Angie in Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2012 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SENSA-Products-LLC/internet/SENSA-Products-LLC-trysensacom-SENSA-Products-LLC-aka-trysensacom-I-also-answered-983868. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SENSA Products, LLC