• Submitted: Thu, June 28, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, June 28, 2007

• Reported By:HACKETTSTOWN New Jersey
1810 E.SAHARA AVE. STE .10 LAS VEGAS, Nevada U.S.A.

SENTRY RECOVERY & COLLECTIONS $689 on credit report, billed me since'98 4 trashpu, I'm not owner! rented it for 3 mos! Ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada

My credit report shows that SENTRY RECOVERY $ COLLECTIONS has me with apast due notice of $689.00! REPUBLIC SERVICES(trash pu in LV)apparently has me down as the homeowner??? I never agreed to trash pick up..I also AM NOT THE HOMEOWNER OF THE STATED ADDRESS!! I got the run around on phone from rep.svcs..as well as some very rude women at SENTRY SVCS.I was hung up on twice...and I WAS THE POLITE ONE.!! THEY keep saying show me proof from Nevada power..so I call NP..they tell me they have no record of me at that address!! I then call SOUTHWEST GAS..the lady tells me they only go 2 years back..so I guess my proof lies with the police dept..as i was candidate for LVMPD IN 1998,as well as Veterans adminisrtaion (I am a US ARMY VET) WHERE THEY KEEP RECORDS OF EVERY ADDRESS I have ever been because I recieve medical care through VA SYSTEM, ALSO DEPT. OF MOTOR VEHICLES, I 'm a licensed insured driver of a registered vehicle, and gee lets check with IRS I know they can show a valid address, so if this has happened to anyone, I know this is fraud, they are saying my acct. is scheduled to continue on record until 2010 and IT SAYS it right on my credit report... I am so mad right now,i mean getting abill from an address you only lived at for 3 months,,nuh uh,oh hell no.SOME ONE HELP ME!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2007 04:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SENTRY-RECOVERY-COLLECTIONS/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-89104/SENTRY-RECOVERY-COLLECTIONS-689-on-credit-report-billed-me-since98-4-trashpu-Im-not-257550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SENTRY RECOVERY & COLLECTIONS