Complaint Review: SEO Commerce

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2010

• Reported By: Mary — Ashland Kentucky U.S.A.
SEO Commerce

SEO Commerce SOE Commerce took money from my checking account without my knowledge Irvine, Internet

I went to check my balance on my online checking account and I noticed that there were tons of withdrawals from my account to a company calling themselves SOE Commerce and sometimes SOE Station Store.  I do not know who this company is nor what they do/sell, etc. and now I have to go have a fight with my bank to get it all straightened out.  How can people even get away with this kind of stuff?!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2010 12:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEO-Commerce/internet/SEO-Commerce-SOE-Commerce-took-money-from-my-checking-account-without-my-knowledge-Irvine-657529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEO Commerce