Complaint Review: SEO.COM

• Submitted: Mon, February 14, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 14, 2011

• Reported By: John — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
14870 S. Pony Express Rd. Suite 100 Bluffdale, Utah United States of America

Having contacted SEO.COM for our web marketing project - they came back with a within a week.  Little did I know I was in for a long haul of disputes and no response type of attitude.

They first sent me a template version of a proposal (I didn't realize this in the beginning). I signed up with them, no results, no communication, nothing.

When I asked them what makes them great, their response was "Just we have been able to rank for ourselves, so yes we can do the same for you" - that is the speech I received.  I advised them that they were the beneficiary of a domain name that was very advantageous to their rankings and I didn't have the same benefit with my domain.  Grand Chandler, one of their sales machos, advised that no problems, they can do it anyways.  They pushed options of proposals from 3 to 5 thousand dollars a month.

I signed up for their higher end proposal.  Not one result.  NOT ONE.  Over 8 months and counting and I am 40k+ in the whole.  Service issues, response times are far and between. I have left messages for top tier management or shall i call them crooks.

Crook #1: CEO, Mike Mann
Crook #2: President, Nelson James
Crook #3: VP of Sales, Grant Chandler

It's been 3 weeks and counting and I can't get a call back or an email answered.

I have contacted my lawyer at this time and changed my credit card information.  I am looking forward to seeing these crooks in court.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2011 01:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEOCOM/Bluffdale-Utah-84065/SEOCOM-SEOcom-LLC-SCAM-ARTISTS-Bluffdale-Utah-695114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEO.COM