Complaint Review: SEOGEARS

• Submitted: Sat, April 13, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 13, 2013

• Reported By: Eric — Pittsburgh Pennsylvania

SEOGEARS Be Patient, Keep Waiting, Keep Paying, Disappointing Results... Internet

Here is my review. I was called by a rep for SEOGEARS and was told that my ranking would be on the first page, not in a week, but after a month or two. Long story short, I reviewed and I was on page 22, after having been up to page 14 at one point. This is for Hypnosis Pittsburgh - there aren't a lot of us.

Eventually I said that I would need to pause my campaign because of finances and couldn't afford $200/mo. I got a canned email offering a half-priced discount, but I reviewed the pricing which indicated to me that I was paying double for the aggressive campaign than some of the other recipients of this email. I would receive and review weekly rankings for Yahoo!/Bing and Google - which still STEADILY SHOW ZERO's. SEOGEARS would say, "Oh you have to wait, Google hasn't stumbled upon you yet, we have thousands of happy customers, etc." To this day I have no idea what they're doing. Link building articles? What and to where? Social bookmarks? Where? Onsite optimization? Ummm, no. Create Web 2.0 links and more things that either weren't done, or aren't effective. I've never seen any of it. My SEOGEARS Account Manager was very nice, and returned my phone calls promptly, but I think my review of SEOGEARS as a company will show they are ineffective.

The trap is that you can't do your own SEO at the same time because then how will you review your data to know if SEOGEARS is effective? So, I didn't do anything for months, and... suffice to say, it appears as though the emperor is wearing no clothes. I just didn't feel like watching them remove money from my account each month (double the other's rate, I'm guessing) and see if it worked eventually. My curiosity just couldn't justify the monthly cost. Four months? Eight months? A year? Sorry SEOGEARS, no.

Zero Hits, Zero Customers, Negative Income from SEOGEARS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/13/2013 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEOGEARS/internet/SEOGEARS-Be-Patient-Keep-Waiting-Keep-Paying-Disappointing-Results-Internet-1042985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEOGEARS