assured

• Reported By: Ellen — Undisclosed United States of America
SEOP Rhonda Spears
Santa Ana, California United States of America

SEOP Rhonda Spears Failure to provide SEO services. Santa Ana, California

sEOP.com is of the worst seo company I have ever dealt with and Rhonda Spears is so rude and curd to customers. They spammed my website full of unprofessional work and charged me $14000.00 I have to say they have a money back guarantee THAT IS Bogus!!! you will not get a dime back and they will cause so much damage to your site and you'll pay thousands - just like we are to get it fixed and tuned up!!! It took 3 weeks for them to send me a key word list that was promised to me in 72hours. We have no SEO rankings they had 3 months to get this done. SEOP is not what they say they are I was sold a bogus service by Rhonda and she is a rude lady so nasty and unprofessional.

Ellen

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2013 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEOP-Rhonda-Spears/Santa-Ana-California-92702/SEOP-Rhonda-Spears-Failure-to-provide-SEO-services-Santa-Ana-California-1002310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEOP Rhonda Spears