Complaint Review: SEOP.com

• Submitted: Thu, July 07, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, July 07, 2011

• Reported By: Tony — santa rosa California U.S.A.
SEOP.com
1720 E Garry St. Suite #103 Santa Ana, California United States of America

SEOP.com CON ARTIST Santa Ana, California

The SEO company SEOP has a beautiful website, many happy customers, and a slick presentation.  Like many SEO companies, through, they do not perform as claimed.  The first mistake I made was not checking for complaints about SEOP online, before signing their contract.  SEOP is a typical Search Engine Optimization scammer.  Here's what happened:  My website was originally launched March, 2010, and when I went to SEOP,  my website was on Page 3 Google Organic, when searching the phrase using the exact-three-words of my website name.  They promised me page 1.
My website went backwards from Google Organic listings Page 3, to Google Organic listings Page 6, on SEOP's watch, which was January 15, 2011 to June 30, 2011. SEOP claimed that the change of website design, from the original design, to the new design launched in March, 2011, caused my website to go backwards in Google Organic listings.

Rhonda, the owner, claims it's my fault.  Rhonda neglected to mention the fact that my website went from page 3 Google Organic to page 6 Google Organic, in June, 2011, a full three months after the launch of the re-design.  I suppose SEOP wants me to believe that Google spyders have a three-month delay.  If you want to waste close-to $9,000.00 like we did, send your money to SEOP.   Rhonda keeps telling me, "We have many happy customers."  Right, so does Bernard Madoff.  Out of 1000+ swindled accounts, I bet even Bernard Madoff can provide 25 very happy customers.  SEOP can't even get me to Page 2 Google Organic, when you type in the exact word phrase, matching my domain name.  How bad is that.  Page 3 when I started using them, Page 6 upon completion. Way to go SEOP!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2011 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SEOPcom/Santa-Ana-California-92705/SEOPcom-CON-ARTIST-Santa-Ana-California-750340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SEOP.com