Complaint Review: SERENITY HAAS

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: Suzane — New York New York United States of America
SERENITY HAAS
3532 Flat Rd Lakeland, Florida United States of America

SERENITY HAAS SERENITY WILSON Selling Baby's Human Trafficking Lakeland, Florida

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is the truth!!!!

Beware Serenity Haas AKA; Serenity Wilson- My partner and me we been trying for few years to adopt a Baby we when to this website: Adoption101.com and we got in touch we this women she lies to us from day one. Here is how she operated; She said she's going to have a baby them she get lawyers involved making us believe that she will give you baby the soon baby born, them she start to collect cashed and asked for money for medical bill's and domestic expenses ect. After we spend all this money she them change her mind keeping all the money and not following we adoption process. We hire a P.I. we find this lady criminal record mug shots and child abuses convictions. She is professional scam artist and criminal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/18/2012 06:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/SERENITY-HAAS/Lakeland-Florida-33801/SERENITY-HAAS-SERENITY-WILSON-Selling-Babys-Human-Trafficking-Lakeland-Florida-970876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on SERENITY HAAS

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is the truth!!!!

AUTHOR: serenity haas - (United States of America)

I am serenity haas and this post is not true.. First of all No one named suzanne in New York posted this a Stupid illiterate scumbag did.. The scumbag is my ex Boyfriend who stole my identity and is the real scam artist.. He ran my bank account into the negative talked me into selling my car and kept the money used my name in an ebay account selling false products got me pregnant then left me standing on the side of the road kicking me out of the car after questioning him about these acts. I was homeless with 2 kids and pregnant in July 2012 I did not want to have another kid so i contacted and adoptive couple and decided to give the baby up for adoption... This is his way of trying to ruin my life... It is childish and absurd.. Clearly if you believe this then your an idiot to because dont you think if this were a real post the person writing it would take the time to spell check? I hope he sees this and if he does learn how to speak and write english you f**king idiot.